# TRAVEL VIDEO OF THE WEEK: Extreme Base Jumping in Wingsuits


  • Extreme Base Jumping in Wingsuits
    Okay, I thought I'd seen it all when it comes to adventure travel, from bungee jumping, and riverboarding to zorbing -- you name it. But after seeing this video, I realized that no sport I've ever seen comes anywhere close to these numb-nuts in wingsuits. After jumping off of thousand-foot-high cliffs, they soar through the air like Superman, wearing specially made suits that look like the body composition of a flying squirrel. One of the daredevils in this video flies so close to the mountain that he could reach out and touch it if his hand wouldn't instantly snap off. This is one adventure activity I can safely say I will never participate in. Would you?
  • Share on :
    # TRAVEL VIDEO OF THE WEEK: Extreme Base Jumping in Wingsuits
    # TRAVEL VIDEO OF THE WEEK: Extreme Base Jumping in Wingsuits
    Reviewed by sayna tasya
    Published :
    Rating : 4.5