WEBSITE OF THE DAY: WeChoosetheMoon.org

WeChoosetheMoon.org
July 20, 1969 has always been a special day for me, not just because it was when man first walked on the moon but because it was also the day of my christening. I could never forget this day because growing up, I had a silver piggy bank with the date engraved on it and every time I went to exchange the coins for cold hard cash, my mom would always tell me about how they had a huge party at our house in Connecticut and it was pouring rain so everyone gathered around our black and white television to watch Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin make history. In honor of that day, I thought we would feature a pretty cool website that tracks the Apollo 11 moon mission in real time, so viewers can chronicle the four- day historic odyssey exactly as it occurred from liftoff on July 16 to landing on July 20. There's original mission audio, authentic photos, videos and more.
Share on :
WEBSITE OF THE DAY: WeChoosetheMoon.org
WEBSITE OF THE DAY: WeChoosetheMoon.org
Reviewed by sayna tasya
Published :
Rating : 4.5