FEATURED STORY: HAMILTON ISLAND, AUSTRALIA

G'day, mates! I'm back in one of my favorite countries: Australia. I'm here for a few reasons. One is to checkout V Australia's new service (it's amazing and I wrote about it last week), and another is to revisit an island I haven't been to in years but often long for; it's like Fantasy Island (minus Tattoo). Also, I have good family friends from Connecticut living there, which means I've got a place to stay. On top of that, it's newsworthy since the geniuses from Queensland Tourism recently created The Best Job in the World contest, which has won all kinds of marketing awards and has been called of the greatest marketing campaigns of all time. Read on ....
Share on :
FEATURED STORY: HAMILTON ISLAND, AUSTRALIA
FEATURED STORY: HAMILTON ISLAND, AUSTRALIA
Reviewed by sayna tasya
Published :
Rating : 4.5