WEBSITE OF THE DAY: Beta.travel

Beta.travel
This week I was fortunate enough to be quoted in a number of news articles, none bigger than AP's story: Tips for booking air travel on a budget. In the story, I mentioned that one of my favorite sites for finding low-fare carriers is WhichBudget.com. Although WhichBudget has information on 120 airlines in 151 countries that service 1,050 airports with 26,062 routes, I still strictly use them for European information where I think is where they excel. Their new site beta.travel is a big transformation from their old basic site, which I've grown to love. This one is slick and it gives me the impression they are pushing hotels (where I'm sure they make most of their money). But I do like how you can change the currency quotes into 46 different conversions with the quick click of a button.
Share on :
WEBSITE OF THE DAY: Beta.travel
WEBSITE OF THE DAY: Beta.travel
Reviewed by sayna tasya
Published :
Rating : 4.5