WEBSITE OF THE DAY: Hazelmail.com

Hazelmail.com
These days, not too many people send postcards. Why take the time to go pick one out, handwrite a note like a caveman, find a post office, buy a stamp and then mail it? Delivery time for my postcards usually takes between a few days to a month depending on the country I’m sending it from. It’s a hassle – especially since you can just get instant gratification by sending an email, IM-ing, calling or Skype-ing someone using a webcam to share your experiences. I know I’m old fashioned but I still send postcards to my older relatives and niece and nephew but I must admit, some of the cards I find are not that impressive and half the time, I feel like I’ve taken a better picture of that beach, landmark or sunset myself. I always think to myself I should create my own postcards but it would take even more time … until now.
Thanks to HazelMail.com, you can avoid the hassles described above and log on to a new online service that allows travelers and photo enthusiasts to instantly turn their photos into personalized postcards and mail them from a computer anywhere in the world. To create a postcard, users simply upload a photo, enter a message and address and pay a flat-rate $1.50 postage fee to have the postcard mailed to any destination. To reduce cost and time, HazelMail utilizes a global network of printers located in North America, South America, Europe and Asia to print and deliver postcards closest to the recipient's destination. By printing and delivering locally instead of using international airmail it also helps reduce stress on the planet. It’s available in five languages - English, French, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish. You can also create a personal address book on their website to make it easier to send one to the same recipients from your next trip.
Share on :
WEBSITE OF THE DAY: Hazelmail.com
WEBSITE OF THE DAY: Hazelmail.com
Reviewed by sayna tasya
Published :
Rating : 4.5