WEBSITE OF THE DAY: FindTheCookIslands.com

FindTheCookIslands.com
If you're following me on Facebook or Twitter or reading my blog, you'll know that I just returned from the Cook Islands. I'm sure your next question is: Where in the world are the Cook Islands? That was most of my friends' response when I told them. Well, the Cook Island Tourism board realizes America's geography disability so they've launched a new game to raise awareness of this South Pacific nation. The interactive game is a great tourism ploy as it allows users to learn not just about the location but the destination itself along with fun facts. The best part? U.S. residences have the chance to enter a sweepstakes to win the grand prize of a weeklong trip for two people. To enter, visit FindTheCookIslands.com. The sweepstakes runs now through June 16, 2009. The winner must be at least 18 years of age and travel by July 31, 2010. Blackout dates may apply.
Share on :
WEBSITE OF THE DAY: FindTheCookIslands.com
WEBSITE OF THE DAY: FindTheCookIslands.com
Reviewed by sayna tasya
Published :
Rating : 4.5