WEBSITE OF THE DAY: The B.A.T. (Bay Area Traveler)

One of the reasons I am in this position and doing this job is because of Chris McGinnis. It's a long story but when I first started out learning travel secrets, I was obsessed with this man, who had written a couple of travel tip books and was a daily contributor to CNN. As fate would have it, the girl I was dating at the time turned out to be friends with him and the next thing you know, he took me under his wing and posted a link to JohnnyJet.com on his website. Because of that link, Laura Bly from USA Today found my website and declared it Website of the Week in the newspaper's weekend travel section. I'm eternally grateful to both of these people and I only bring it up now because Chris just began a new blog. Anyone visiting the San Francisco Bay Area should log on for great tips and advice. It's appropriately called THE B.A.T. (Bay Area Travelers). In case you're curious, he's also working as Best Western's travel expert to help road warriors - here's the link to that website. I hope you find them both helpful!
Share on :
WEBSITE OF THE DAY: The B.A.T. (Bay Area Traveler)
WEBSITE OF THE DAY: The B.A.T. (Bay Area Traveler)
Reviewed by sayna tasya
Published :
Rating : 4.5