WEBSITE OF THE DAY: Babysitters4Hire.com

Babysitters4Hire.com
Not that I would know since I don’t have kids, but one problem my friends who are parents face is finding a babysitter – especially when traveling or renting a summer house. A few years ago, I featured a site called SisterCity.com, but I thought I would give this new service a shot. Supposedly, Dr. Phil recommended it so I guess it has to be legit … right? Babysitters4Hire.com or Care4hire.com (the URL changes once you log on), gives users a free preview of available babysitters or caregivers in the neighborhood they’re interested in. Just type in the zip code and within seconds you’ll receive a list of potential sitters in the area. To get their contact information, you will need to pay up and register. It costs either $69 for a year or $29 for the first month and $9.99 a month after that. Helpful tools include sample interview questions, a sample reference form and a sample contract form if needed. Babysitters4Hire.com
Share on :
WEBSITE OF THE DAY: Babysitters4Hire.com
WEBSITE OF THE DAY: Babysitters4Hire.com
Reviewed by sayna tasya
Published :
Rating : 4.5