TRAVEL PRODUCT OF THE WEEK: hf2™ Headset + Earphones

hf2™ Headset + Earphones by Kevin O’Connor
The hf2 high-fidelity, hands-free headset and earphones is just that … a high-fidelity, hands-free noise-isolating headset and earphones combination. I am using these headphones with my iPhone as the headset includes an in-line microphone and a music/call button that allows you to quickly answer calls while controlling your music. Overall, these headphones are very expensive for what you get (suggested retail price: $179). The noise canceling is excellent, but there was static when the cord moved and when I opened my mouth to talk, the inserts pinched and the music went silent. There is virtually no bass in the headphones, so if you like a lot of treble-type music, then these headphones are for you. I prefer my Skull Candy noise reduction headphones much more and would recommend them much more highly.
Share on :
TRAVEL PRODUCT OF THE WEEK: hf2™ Headset + Earphones
TRAVEL PRODUCT OF THE WEEK: hf2™ Headset + Earphones
Reviewed by sayna tasya
Published :
Rating : 4.5