WEBSITE OF THE DAY: TripplersView.com

TripplersView.com
I don’t always see eye to eye with my colleague Terry Trippler. However, he does provide excellent travel commentary. Just click the link and watch his two-minute rants/raves/explanations/opinions … Last Friday’s segment was about Understanding Airfares, while Monday’s video discussed the fact that deals are still to be had for Christmas. He’s right and in fact, I’m still deciding where I should fly to spend Christmas/New Year’s, and I’m even contemplating a mileage run. If you’re on the fence and haven’t booked a ticket yet, be sure to price out your options before denying your friends and family your holiday appearance. And let me know what you think of Terry’s videos.
Share on :
WEBSITE OF THE DAY: TripplersView.com
WEBSITE OF THE DAY: TripplersView.com
Reviewed by sayna tasya
Published :
Rating : 4.5