TRAVEL PRODUCT OF THE WEEK: TourSaver.com

toursaver.com
It’s difficult for me to comprehend that many people are now planning their summer travels. Heck, I don’t even know where I’ll be next week or even this weekend … that’s how fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants I am. However, for those of you who are planning to go to Alaska, one of the best money-saving tips I have is to get an Alaska Tour Saver book, which has EVERYTHING as a 2-for-1 deal. It includes: bear viewing, week-long wilderness adventures, flightseeing, cruises, fishing, train rides, deluxe hotels/lodges, admissions and much more. The only thing it doesn’t offer is a shopping spree with Governor Sarah Palin. But seriously, there are more than 135 2-for-1 travel coupons throughout the state. Though the book costs $99.95, it’s well worth the price if you plan on doing some sightseeing. Most travelers save hundreds, if not thousands of dollars and it’s a good idea to start making reservations early before they sell out. If I visit Alaska this summer, I’m definitely doing the 2-for-1 flightseeing deal up to Mt. McKinley, which includes a glacier landing or a glacier cruise in Kenai Fjords National Park. Don’t just take my word for it. Frommer's calls this book "the essential money-saving guide for Alaska travel.”
Share on :
TRAVEL PRODUCT OF THE WEEK: TourSaver.com
TRAVEL PRODUCT OF THE WEEK: TourSaver.com
Reviewed by sayna tasya
Published :
Rating : 4.5