TRAVEL PRODUCT OF THE WEEK: LoJackForLaptops.com

LoJackForLaptops.com
You’ve probably heard of LoJack for your car, but did you know that you can get LoJack for your laptop, too? That’s right! This was music to my ears when I learned this because my laptop essentially contains my entire life and I would be royally screwed if someone ever stole it. Thanks to this new software, if someone ever stole my laptop, I would simply call the cops to file a police report, then log in to my Computrace LoJack account and submit a theft report. Then, I’d wait for their recovery team to spring into action. I have no idea how it really works but it sounds pretty good, doesn’t it?
Share on :
TRAVEL PRODUCT OF THE WEEK: LoJackForLaptops.com
TRAVEL PRODUCT OF THE WEEK: LoJackForLaptops.com
Reviewed by sayna tasya
Published :
Rating : 4.5