WEBSITE OF THE DAY: Fighting To Ban Alcohol From Airports and Airplanes Blog

Fighting To Ban Alcohol From Airports and Airplanes Blog
These days, it seems almost everyone has a blog and there are blogs on practically every subject. However, it still surprised me when I learned about this blog: Fighting To Ban Alcohol From Airports and Airplanes. Yup, now you’ve seen everything. I’m not so sure how I feel about this subject though. However, I bet that most in-flight incidents involve alcohol. On the other hand, I know some people who can’t fly unless they take a little drinky drink to calm their nerves. There has to be some kind of happy medium.
Share on :
WEBSITE OF THE DAY: Fighting To Ban Alcohol From Airports and Airplanes Blog
WEBSITE OF THE DAY: Fighting To Ban Alcohol From Airports and Airplanes Blog
Reviewed by sayna tasya
Published :
Rating : 4.5