WEBSITE OF THE DAY: IanMorganCharles.Blogspot.com

IanMorganCharles.Blogspot.com
Ever since my mom passed away, I have been a big supporter of the American Cancer Society (Cancer.org). Now that my brother has been diagnosed, I’ve been re-motivated. Since we haven’t set up a foundation or a fundraising website, I thought I would start plugging friends’ or readers’ fundraising websites. (If you have one, please send the information over for possible inclusion). This week, we begin with my friend Sally’s husband’s site. Earlier this year, he was diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma, an incurable blood cancer. He’s 40 years old and is probably one of the most active, physically healthy people you’ll ever meet. He competes in six to eight triathlons a year, swims 10,000 yards a week, bikes 150 to 200 miles a week and runs 30+ miles a week. He’s incredibly young to have this disease and he needs your help to raise funds to develop proactive and effective drugs like Valcade and Revlimid and to test effective protocols. These drugs are his first line of defense and they are keeping him alive today. Please help him by making direct donations to his 2008 Fundraising Campaign for the Leukemia Cup Regatta. To donate, click here.
Share on :
WEBSITE OF THE DAY: IanMorganCharles.Blogspot.com
WEBSITE OF THE DAY: IanMorganCharles.Blogspot.com
Reviewed by sayna tasya
Published :
Rating : 4.5