WEBSITE OF THE DAY: WalkScore.com

WalkScore.com
This website was designed for homebuyers, renters and real estate agents to help them find houses and apartments in great neighborhoods. But I think it’s even more useful for travelers as it shows users a map of what's nearby and calculates the walking distance to nearby attractions. It also rates the address in terms of a Walk Score – doling out scores out of 100, based on ease of access to things like restaurants, grocery stores, parks, libraries and cinemas. I just entered in the address where I’m currently staying in New York City and it was rated 100 – and I couldn’t agree more! I have everything I need within a seven-block radius. So, no matter where you’re staying, at a hotel or someone’s house, log on to see just how “walkable” the neighborhood is. Not only is walking good for your wallet (you don’t need to spend money on transportation!), but it’s also good for your health and the environment.
Share on :
WEBSITE OF THE DAY: WalkScore.com
WEBSITE OF THE DAY: WalkScore.com
Reviewed by sayna tasya
Published :
Rating : 4.5