New York's AirTrain


When I landed it was rush hour so rather than pay $65 for a taxi or car service and then having to sit in traffic, I spent just $7 for the train, which took the same amount of time as driving. This was quick because I was traveling by myself and didn't have much luggage. It's easy as I just followed the signs. I took the AirTrain to Jamaica Station, which took 10 minutes and cost $5 (you pay when you get off, using a Metro Card). The Metro Card machines are easy to use and there are plenty of them. Prices vary, depending on where you're going. I was headed to the Upper East Side so I took the E Train (subway) to 53rd and Lexington Avenue, then transferred to the 6 Train for just $2. Door-to-door took me exactly one hour!

Share on :
New York's AirTrain
New York's AirTrain
Reviewed by sayna tasya
Published :
Rating : 4.5