WEBSITE(S) OF THE DAY: Travel Goods Show

Today we don’t just have one Website of the Day but 10! That’s because I recently attended the Travel Goods Show in San Diego. It’s the world’s largest trade show for travel goods, with more than 40,000 products being showcased. Walking the floor, I discovered all kinds of fascinating new or improved gadgets. Here are some that stood out: The 1st Class Sleeper, The Neck Rest, The Plane Clean Air Filter, Wordlock, SeatKase (use voucher code johnnyjet for free shipping!) and these cool laundry/shampoo/conditioner/soap sheets that are the size of breath fresheners. But my two favorites were the travel rest pillow (here’s the website) and Lug Buddy. The latter is essentially a bungee cord that makes toting a duffle bag on top of your roller a cinch (see picture above). I’m also glad I went because my carry-on luggage is on its last leg and the good folks over at Eagle Creek have kindly offered to send me some luggage samples so I can test them out. I’ll be sure to let you know what I think!
Share on :
WEBSITE(S) OF THE DAY: Travel Goods Show
WEBSITE(S) OF THE DAY: Travel Goods Show
Reviewed by sayna tasya
Published :
Rating : 4.5