WEBSITE OF THE DAY: Where In The World Is Matt Lauer?

Where In The World Is Matt Lauer?
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24359232/
I don’t watch much TV but each year, the one thing I never want to miss is the one-week period when The Today Show’s Matt Lauer takes to the skies on his yearly jaunt around the world. In just five days, he travels as much as I do in a month! Now that’s incredible and I admire his stamina ... though, let’s not forget that he’s being whisked around in a private jet. This week, I’m out of the country too so I’m not watching from home but rather I’m tuning in on my computer using Slingbox or online at MSNBC.com. You can too!
Share on :
WEBSITE OF THE DAY: Where In The World Is Matt Lauer?
WEBSITE OF THE DAY: Where In The World Is Matt Lauer?
Reviewed by sayna tasya
Published :
Rating : 4.5